Re: [ADMIN] dblink_tds or similar for PostgreSQL 10 - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Carlos Martinez
Subject Re: [ADMIN] dblink_tds or similar for PostgreSQL 10
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hi.

I know that Postgres 10 is not yet stable. The migration will take
around 3 or 4 months. I will expect by then, the stable version.
I've reading about FDW and tds_fdw (library for MS SQL), but it says:
"The current version does not yet support WHERE clause push-down,
column push-down, JOIN push-down, or write operations."
Sadly, I need to do a INSERT on MS SQL.

Thanks.
Carlos Martinez