Re: BUG #8354: stripped positions can generate nonzero rank in ts_rank_cd - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Alexander Hill
Subject Re: BUG #8354: stripped positions can generate nonzero rank in ts_rank_cd
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Hi Bruce,

I've just updated the docs for ts_rank_cd in my fork to reflect this
change. Would be great if that could make it in too.

Patch here:
https://github.com/AlexHill/postgres/commit/3e5d86ea23d82b07188192411cdc5c5a5194a5ae.patch

Is there anything else I need to do to make sure this patch ends up in 9.4?

Cheers,

Alex