Re: Why does row estimation on nested loop make no sense to me - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Amit Langote
Subject Re: Why does row estimation on nested loop make no sense to me
Date
List pgsql-general
On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 12:43 AM, Jeff Amiel <becauseimjeff@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Thanks much!
> (sorry for top-posting, yahoo email sucks)

I wonder if you could arrive at some conclusions with the statistics
(pg_stats) you have and the join selectivity formulas described in the
referred documentation link. I would like to know if you still get the
same row  estimates (after explain) and also if possible, the value
that is computed from that formula. Do they resemble each other?

--
Amit Langote