Re: [HACKERS] Runtime Partition Pruning - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Amit Langote
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Runtime Partition Pruning
Date
Re: [HACKERS] Runtime Partition Pruning  (David Rowley <david.rowley@2ndquadrant.com>)
Re: [HACKERS] Runtime Partition Pruning  (David Rowley <david.rowley@2ndquadrant.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Apr 7, 2018 at 11:26 AM, David Rowley
<david.rowley@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> Everything else looks fine from my point of view.

Me too, although I still think having struct names PartitionPruning
and PartitionRelPruning is going to be  a bit confusing.  We should
think about naming the latter to something else.  I suggested
PartitionPruningDispatch(Data), but David doesn't seem to like it.
Maybe, PartitionPruneState, because it parallels the
PartitionPruneInfo that comes from the planner for every partitioned
table in the tree.

Thanks,
Amit