Re: \d doesn't show partitioned table foreign keys - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Amit Langote
Subject Re: \d doesn't show partitioned table foreign keys
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, May 15, 2018 at 12:38 AM, Alvaro Herrera
<alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> On 2018-May-14, Amit Langote wrote:
>
>> Hi.
>>
>> I just noticed $subject, which attached seems to fix, although not sure if
>> that's the correct fix for the issue.
>
> The fix looks good to me.  Will push shortly.

Thank you.

> A related issue is that \d of the referenced table shows both the
> partitioned table as well as all of its partitions, which seems too
> repetitive.  I think we should only list the partitioned table itself.
> Thoughts?

Yeah, I think showing only the partitioned table makes sense, assuming
that the triggers and constraint entries on the partitions are an
implementation detail.  Right?

Thanks,
Amit