Re: logical/relation.c header description - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Amit Langote
Subject Re: logical/relation.c header description
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Thanks for taking a look.

On Thu, Sep 17, 2020 at 9:20 PM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 17, 2020 at 3:22 PM Amit Langote <amitlangote09@gmail.com> wrote:
> >

>  /*-------------------------------------------------------------------------
>   * relation.c
> - *    PostgreSQL logical replication
> + *    PostgreSQL logical replication relation mapping routines
>   *
> ..
>  * NOTES
>  *   This file contains helper functions for logical replication relation
>  *   mapping cache.
>
> The new header title and NOTES section say the almost same thing. How
> about changing the title as "PostgreSQL logical replication relation
> mapping cache" and remove the NOTES section.

That makes sense.

Actually, I did consider expanding that NOTE to mention what the
module does but there are not actually that many interesting things in
there.  If you would like to take a look at the text I had come up
with, please check the attached.

--
Amit Langote

Attachment