Re: adding partitioned tables to publications - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Amit Langote
Subject Re: adding partitioned tables to publications
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Apr 7, 2020 at 12:04 AM Amit Langote <amitlangote09@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 6, 2020 at 10:25 PM Peter Eisentraut
> > >
> > > Attached updated patches.
> >
> > Committed 0001 now.  I'll work on the rest tomorrow.
>
> Thank you.  I have rebased the one remaining.

I updated the patch to make the following changes:

* Rewrote the tests to match in style with those committed yesterday
* Renamed all variables that had pubasroot in it to have pubviaroot
instead to match the publication parameter
* Updated pg_publication catalog documentation

--
Thank you,

Amit Langote

Attachment