Re: explain plans with information about (modified) gucs - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Rafia Sabih
Subject Re: explain plans with information about (modified) gucs
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sun, 24 Feb 2019 at 00:06, Tomas Vondra <tomas.vondra@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> attached is an updated patch, fixing and slightly tweaking the docs.
>

> Barring objections, I'll get this committed later next week.

I was having a look at this patch, and this kept me wondering,

+static void
+ExplainShowSettings(ExplainState *es)
+{
Is there some reason for not providing any explanation above this
function just like the rest of the functions in this file?

Similarly, for

struct config_generic **
get_explain_guc_options(int *num)
{

/* also bail out of there are no options */
+ if (!num)
+ return;
I think you meant 'if' instead if 'of' here.