Re: Distribution package for OSX - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Igor Korot
Subject Re: Distribution package for OSX
Date
Re: Distribution package for OSX  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>)
List pgsql-odbc
Hi, Tom,

On Thu, Dec 1, 2016 at 10:48 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> Igor Korot <ikorot01@gmail.com> writes:
>> This is what I get trying to compile latest source:
>
>>> checking for PQsetSingleRowMode in -lpq... no
>>> configure: error: libpq library version >= 9.2 is required
>
> Apple does ship a copy of libpq in /usr/lib, but it's generally a bit
> back-rev, and you're working in a macOS release that's itself several
> years out of date.  You'll need to install a newer libpq to satisfy this
> ODBC version, evidently.

Is there a way to see what version of PostgreSQL is installed on
the system?
Because then it would be easy to find out what version of ODBC
driver I should have to connect.
Or maybe I already have the driver, since I have iODBC installed?

Just checked - driver is not there.

Thank you.