Re: Are there any options to parallelize queries? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Seref Arikan
Subject Re: Are there any options to parallelize queries?
Date
List pgsql-general
Craid and Pavel: thanks to you both for the responses.

Craig, this is for my PhD work, so no commercial interest at this point. However, I'm pushing very hard at various communities for funding/support for a Postgres based implementation of an EHR repository, that'll hopefully benefit from my PhD efforts. I'll certainly add the option of funding some key work into those discussions, which actually fits the model that we've been discussing at the university for some time very well.

Kind regards
Seref