Re: When is it safe to remove recovery.done? - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From jayknowsunix@gmail.com
Subject Re: When is it safe to remove recovery.done?
Date
List pgsql-admin
Well, I do keep a recovery.conf master file in the Postgres home directory on each of the systems. My failover script takes care of copying it up into the data directory, as well as making any required changes to it. (I use two standby servers, so if the primary fails, one gets promoted and the other must be repointed.)

Sent from my iPad