Re: Documentation: GiST extension implementation - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dimitri Fontaine
Subject Re: Documentation: GiST extension implementation
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

Le 4 mai 09 à 14:24, Peter Eisentraut a écrit :
> There aren't a lot of people who have the experience to write that
> documentation.  So if you want to improve it, you will have to write
> it, or at
> least organize the outline.  Others can help cleaning it up.

For the record, here's the current version of the documentation patch,
which still needs those items to be worked out:
  - patch format
  - proper English review
  - consistent signature update for 8.4 (recheck arg)
  - compress/decompress non void example
  - multi column support in picksplit

I intend to try and work out those points, but it's all about areas I
don't (yet) know about. Of course I won't complete the second point
myself.

Regards,
--
dim