Generate documentation from PL/pgsql source code? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jeremy Palmer
Subject Generate documentation from PL/pgsql source code?
Date
List pgsql-general
I maintain large libraries of files containing PL/pgsql code which I would like to document better. Are there any tools
currentlyavailable that can generate documentation from PL/pgsql source code? Would be good if it had functionality
likedoxygen. e.g

/**
* my function comment..
*
* @param p_one         The table schema
* @param p_two         The table name
* @return                   If function successfully completed
* @throws RAISE_EXCEPTION If something bad happens
*/
CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION my_function(
    p_one  TEXT,
    p_two   TEXT
)
RETURNS BOOLEAN AS
$$
BEGIN
   etc....
END;
$$ LANGUAGE plpgsql;

Cheers
Jeremy

This message contains information, which is confidential and may be subject to legal privilege. If you are not the
intendedrecipient, you must not peruse, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message. If you have received this
messagein error, please notify us immediately (Phone 0800 665 463 or info@linz.govt.nz) and destroy the original
message.LINZ accepts no responsibility for changes to this email, or for any attachments, after its transmission from
LINZ.Thank You.