Make 7.2.1 under HP-UX 11.00 - Mailing list pgsql-ports

From BERGOTTO Mario TECHTEL
Subject Make 7.2.1 under HP-UX 11.00
Date
List pgsql-ports
I'm trying to compile PostgreSQL 7.2.1 under HP-UX 11.00.  I've checked all requirements from both the manual and FAQs, upgraded to the latest version of the compiler, but I always end with the same:

cc: error 1405: "/usr/ccs/bin/ld" terminated abnormally with signal 11.

This is at the last step (linking postgres binary).
The server is an L2000 and it's quite updated (support plus dec/2001).

Any ideas on what could be wrong????  I'm looking on the web, but still no luck...

Thanks in advance,

    Mario

Este mensaje de correo electrónico y sus adjuntos contienen información confidencial y son para uso exclusivo del destinatario. Si hubiese recibido este mensaje por error le agradecemos nos lo haga saber y lo elimine de su sistema; no deberá usar, retener, diseminar, distribuir o copiar este mensaje o sus adjuntos, o revelar su contenido.

This e-mail message and any attachments thereto contain confidential information, and are only for use by the addressee. If you have received this e-mail message by mistake please let us know and delete it form your system; you should not use, retain, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or any attachments thereto, or disclose their contents to anyone.