Unexpected chunk size when doing dump - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Vasiliy I Ozerov
Subject Unexpected chunk size when doing dump
Date
List pgsql-admin
Good day!

I have an error, when doing database dump:

psql -U postgres -p 56432 postgres > postgres.sql

pg_dump: [archiver (db)] query failed: ERROR:  unexpected chunk size 384 (expected 389) in final chunk 1 for toast value 11589 in pg_toast_2619
pg_dump: [archiver (db)] query was: SELECT description, classoid, objoid, objsubid FROM pg_catalog.pg_description ORDER BY classoid, objoid, objsubid

Postgresql version is 9.0. There was not any problems with hard drives. The same error I get, when I am trying to dump db at slave server (replic).

Reindex doesn't help me :(

What can I do with this error?

Thank you!
--