Re: BUG #15950: pg_freespace.avail is 0 - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Daniel Adeniji
Subject Re: BUG #15950: pg_freespace.avail is 0
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Jeff :-

Sorry that I did not provide ore information.

I was hoping the issue will be easy to re-create.

Here are the steps to re create :-
  1. I Created a table
  2. Added records to it
  3. Updated and deleted records, hoping to create free pages

I have documented same here :-

PostgreSQL :- Create free pages in Table

Best,

Daniel Adeniji

  3. Updated and deleted records, hoping to create free pages

I have documented same here.

PostgreSQL :- Create free pages in Table

Sorry it is my first time creating a bug/issue and I am not really used to the forum.

Best,

Daniel Adeniji