postgresql 9.4 restart - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Julie Nishimura
Subject postgresql 9.4 restart
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello,
Our staging 9.4 postgresql has been running couple of weeks with no problem, but yesterday we saw this error from one of our services that connects to the staging DBs:

FATAL: terminating connection due to
administrator command; nested exception is
org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: FATAL: terminating connection due to
administrator command”,

Then I could see that postgresql got restarted, based on the output of "select pg_postmaster_start_time()"

We are running postgresql on
Linux xxx-generic #83-Ubuntu SMP Wed Jan 18 14:10:15 UTC 2017 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

How I can find out what cause the restart? Any ideas are welcome. Thanks!

-Julie N