When the last vacuum occured? It's necessary to run it now? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thiago Fernandes Moesch
Subject When the last vacuum occured? It's necessary to run it now?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,
 It would be great for maintainance if every object had a timestamp of
the last vaccum run on it. From time to time we're working with several
databases and I can't tell wich one needs a new vacuum.
 Another important information would be the rate of disposable data in
every table (like old and delete records) it would help was to
determine if a vacuum is required.
 Best regards, Thiago Fernandes Moesch

---