Help Needed for pgbench with retry option - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From pradeep pandey
Subject Help Needed for pgbench with retry option
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hi Guy's
I need small help on PostgreSQL testing of HA
I am trying to run pgbench but once the primary goes down and secondary comes primary , I want to know know how I can configute pgbench to retry and autoconnect the pgbench workload which I have been running to new Primary .
the idea is to test the Retry feature of pgbench if it exists .

Is pgbeach has Retry fetaure ? if yes then what is parameter for retry needs commands .

can you please help and provide the direction and link
Thanks
Pradeep

From: Alex Balashov <abalashov@evaristesys.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 7, 2019 7:33 PM
To: pgsql-admin@postgresql.org <pgsql-admin@postgresql.org>
Subject: Index degradation

Over a period of some years, particularly in tables whose contents
periodically get swapped out entirely (i.e. lots of dead rows), indexes
slowly degrade, pushing query latency up.

Is there a way to detect this condition short of just monitoring
statement latency, so as to know when to REINDEX / build new indexes?

Tel: +1-706-510-6800 / +1-800-250-5920 (toll-free)