Re: Improve MMO Game Performance - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Arvind Singh
Subject Re: Improve MMO Game Performance
Date
List pgsql-general
ok,

thanks i will look into walbuffers

asynchronous_commit=off is a doubt for responsive environment (pg manual). for ex.

would it help if,

a game player , has to perform next move on basis of his/her previous move plus other players move.
all is sent to table and for each player a particular set is retrieved with a minimalistic  data portfolio