How to determine which tables are created from inheritance. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Chris Barnes
Subject How to determine which tables are created from inheritance.
Date
List pgsql-general

I am using londiste and would like to add tables for partitioned tables only. I.E. exclude the parent.

I am currently using the select below.
What postgres catalog table would I query to see this information?

psql database -t -c "select schemaname||'.'||relname from pg_stat_user_tables where relname like 'tablename%'"|xargs londiste.py londiste.ini provider add

Thanks,

Chris