From Chris Barnes
Subject 2009-11-02 08:31:30 EST:user@host(48990):4562ERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block
Date
Responses Re: 2009-11-02 08:31:30 EST:user@host(48990):4562ERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block  (Raymond O'Donnell <rod@iol.ie>)
List pgsql-general
I hope someone can help me determine what is going on with my database.

We have released code this weekend to our application and I have switched over to my hot standby that has been tuned and modified to raid10. It is up and appeared come on line and pitr is running to the standby (ok)
We have also set up pgbouncer to handle all connections from applications to the database.

We are seeing the error ( 2009-11-02 08:31:30 EST:recognit@192.168.3.153(48990):4562ERROR:  current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block )
consistantly in the database and I'm not sure if there was something left out of the code ( search indicates autocomit), or pgbouncer or putting the hot standby online,  but with so many changes it's a guessing game.

It appears to be working in our RC environment.

Please help.

Sincerely,

Chris

Ready…Set…Get a great deal on Windows 7 See phenomenal deals on Windows 7 now