Re: Possible limit on transaction size? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Martin Gainty
Subject Re: Possible limit on transaction size?
Date
List pgsql-general
Good Morning Brian-

sounds like a very nasty bug first discovered in 07
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-bugs/2007-04/msg00075.php

the bug was supposed to be eradicated post 8.3.3

which version are you using which exhibits this behaviour?
thanks/
Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note