Re: transforms - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Steve Singer
Subject Re: transforms
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 13-03-03 08:13 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:
>> This (creating the extensions) works fine for me on a  Ubuntu 10.x system
>>

> Now if only we can work out the combinatorics issue ...

The plpython2u extensions worked fine but I haven't been able to get
this to work with plpython3u (python 3.1).

create extension hstore_plpython3u;
ERROR:  could not load library
"/usr/local/pgsql93git/lib/hstore_plpython3.so":
/usr/local/pgsql93git/lib/hstore_plpython3.so: undefined symbol:
_Py_NoneStruct

Peter mentioned in the submission that the unit tests don't pass with
python3, it doesn't  work for meoutside the tests either.

Steve