How to find all SQLs executed by a transaction id? - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Patil, Ravi
Subject How to find all SQLs executed by a transaction id?
Date
List pgsql-performance

Hello All,

I am working on workload testing on a PostgreSQL database.

Use case: Run workload of 5000 to 11000 transactions and a transaction should have Inserts, Selects, Updates and Selects

I am using HammerDB, an open source tool to generate work load, and my question here is how to generate workload metrics by transactions per second.

Question: Is there a way to get a metrics of queries executed by transactions and the execution times of each SQL with a transaction?

Thanks,

Ravi