RE: yum update minor version | /sbin/service postgresql-11 condstopquestion - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-yum

From Jason Ralph
Subject RE: yum update minor version | /sbin/service postgresql-11 condstopquestion
Date
List pgsql-pkg-yum

Devrim Gündüz <devrim@gunduz.org wrote:
>PostgreSQL will be  restarted automagically, right after old version is removed.

Thanks Devrim, can you help me understand the condstop, is this no longer needed?  I cant seem to find that function in
theinit script.

if [ $1 -eq 0 ] ; then
/sbin/service postgresql-11 condstop >/dev/null 2>&1
chkconfig --del postgresql-11

fi

Jason Ralph