RE: Build ODBC Drivers for Solaris with TLS support - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Jensen, David E
Subject RE: Build ODBC Drivers for Solaris with TLS support
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Heikki,

Thank you for the quick response.  To build the ODBC drivers, I used the package from the PostgreSQL site for
solaris10-sparc64-
https://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/binary/v11.9/solaris/solaris10/sparc/postgresql-11.9-S10.sparc-64.tar.bz2

After I send this message to the list I started wondering about the PG install itself, so I guess I was on the right
track. Are those packages not built with SSL support?

Regards,
David

David Jensen
Senior Professional: Programmer Analyst, Global Outsourcing Services

T +1 610.624.3401
djensen8@dxc.com

DXC Technology
Virtual Office
Pen Argyl, PA 18072

dxc.technology / Twitter / Facebook / LinkedIn