Re: Autovacuum ideas - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Brendan Duddridge
Subject Re: Autovacuum ideas
Date
List pgsql-admin
I guess I was thinking that if you do a vacuum analyze verbose from
within psql, it does vacuum the big 'insert only' tables. Of course
it never finds any dead rows, but it does take a long time to get
past those tables. I didn't know that autovacuum would be any different.

Brendan Duddridge | CTO | 403-277-5591 x24 |  brendan@clickspace.com

ClickSpace Interactive Inc.
Suite L100, 239 - 10th Ave. SE
Calgary, AB  T2G 0V9