Re: Autonomous Transaction (WIP) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Rajeev rastogi
Subject Re: Autonomous Transaction (WIP)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 17 June 2014 02:01, Alvaro Herrera Wrote:

> What's the status of this patch?

I have completed work on this and some more changes are done on top of earlier patch shared:
1. Fixed all of the issues observed.
2. Addressed some of the feedback from community like
    a. Change the syntax to
            START AUTONOMOUS TRANSACTION [READ ONLY | READ WRITE]
    b. As Pavan had pointed, I have made transaction behavior (only read-only properties) of main and autonomous
transactionindependent.
3. Added documentation for this feature.
4. Rebased to latest git code.

Please find the attached latest patch and provide opinion.

Thanks and Regards,
Kumar Rajeev Rastogi

Attachment