Re: [review] PostgreSQL Service on Windows does not start if data directory given is relative path - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Rajeev rastogi
Subject Re: [review] PostgreSQL Service on Windows does not start if data directory given is relative path
Date
Re: [review] PostgreSQL Service on Windows does not start if data directory given is relative path  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-hackers
On 22 February 2014 06:16, MauMau Wrote:

Thanks for reviewing again.

> Please make small cosmetic changes so that make_absolute_path() follows
> the
> style of other parts.  Then I'll make this ready for committer.
>
> (1)
> Add the function name in the comment as in:
>
> /*
>  * make_absolute_path
>  *
>  * ...existing function descripton
>  */

Added.

> (2)
> Add errno description as in:
>
> fprintf(stderr, _("could not get current working directory: %s\n",
> strerror(errno)));

Modified.

Please find the attached modified patch.

Thanks and Regards,
Kumar Rajeev Rastogi

Attachment