Re: Multiple message delivery on logical replication - Mailing list psycopg

From Jonathan S. Katz
Subject Re: Multiple message delivery on logical replication
Date
List psycopg
> On Nov 2, 2018, at 9:28 PM, Christophe Pettus <xof@thebuild.com> wrote:
>
> I'm working with the logical replication support in psycopg2, and have found something surprising... this may be my
error,of course!

> My sample program is below.  It works wonderfully, but in the case when it starts, it re-receives the last message
thatit handled, even with flushing it.

I’ve had this happen as well. IIRC it was when I was using it in async
mode with wal2json. From the investigating I did at the time, I thought
it was a bug with wal2json instead of psycopg2, but it was awhile ago
and my memory is fuzzy :(

Jonathan

Attachment