Re: PostgreSQL 8.3.0 RPMs are available for download - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Pepe Barbe
Subject Re: PostgreSQL 8.3.0 RPMs are available for download
Date
Re: PostgreSQL 8.3.0 RPMs are available for download
List pgsql-general
On Feb 4, 2008, at 7:30 PM, Devrim GÜNDÜZ wrote:

> The PostgreSQL RPM Building Project has released RPMs for 8.3.0 and
> they
> are available in main FTP site and its mirrors.

Hi,

I am interested in deploying PG 8.3.0 on one of our in-house appliance
product that is managed using RPMs and openSuse. Will there be RPMs
for Suse from PostgreSQL or should I wait until Suse releases their
own RPMs?

Thanks,
Pepe