NoSuchMethodError org.postgresql.core.QueryExecutor.startCopy(String) - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From John Abraham
Subject NoSuchMethodError org.postgresql.core.QueryExecutor.startCopy(String)
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
This is strange.  I'm trying to use CopyManager.copyIn and I'm getting the following error:

org.postgresql.core.QueryExecutor.startCopy(Ljava/lang/String;Z)Lorg/postgresql/copy/CopyOperation;
    at org.postgresql.copy.CopyManager.copyIn(CopyManager.java:54)
    at org.postgresql.copy.CopyManager.copyIn(CopyManager.java:178)
    at org.postgresql.copy.CopyManager.copyIn(CopyManager.java:163)
    at com.hbaspecto.pecas.land.PostgreSQLLandInventory.applyDevelopmentChanges(PostgreSQLLandInventory.java:120)
    at com.hbaspecto.pecas.sd.SDModel.runSD(SDModel.java:80)
    at com.hbaspecto.pecas.sd.StandardSDModel.main(StandardSDModel.java:73)

I downloaded the source and I see two implementations of org.postgresql.core.QueryExecutor, the
org.postgres.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpland the org.postgres.core.v2.QueryExecutor.  Both have this method, although the
v2one just throws an error.

Using the debugger I've confirmed that my QueryExecutor is the v3 one.    So why wouldn't CopyManater.copyIn be able to
callthe method?

--
John