Tool for determining field usage of database tables - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andy Yoder
Subject Tool for determining field usage of database tables
Date
List pgsql-general

Does anyone know of a tool (or a way to use the database catalogs) that can analyze function code/queries accessing the database to pull out a list of the fields used in a set of tables.  Basically we are importing a lot of data from another source, and we are trying to determine what percentage of the data we are actually using at this point .  We have hundreds of stored procedures, and combing through the code would not be practical.

Thanks.

--Andy