Re: problem connecting from JDBC - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Ravi Kanth
Subject Re: problem connecting from JDBC
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Hi,
I did set the tcp/ip socket value to true in postgresql.conf. And I added
the line:
host all 127.0.0.1 255.0.0.0 trust
to pg_hba.conf file. This file already had the line:
local all all ident sameuser
I left it as it is. Now it shows me the error:
Missing or erroneous pg_hba.conf file

Thanks,
Ravi.