Re: SQL/XML publishing function experimental patch II - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Pavel Stehule
Subject Re: SQL/XML publishing function experimental patch II
Date
List pgsql-patches

>Well, we have been pushing XML out of the database into side projects,
>which I think is the way to go until we have an XML-standard export
>format.  With this one, I don't see how we can do it externally and meet
>the spec.  I would like to see an outline of what XML things we support
>and what we don't.  Is this XML patch a major missing thing?  No idea.

We don't need export XML. I need XML directly from database. I understand so
this patch add some rows to server, but it's save thousands lines on client
sides. Every AJAX or .NET scripts can use it.

Regards
Pavel Stehule

Najdete si svou lasku a nove pratele na Match.com. http://www.msn.cz/