please review source(SQLServer compatible)‏ - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From rohtodeveloper
Subject please review source(SQLServer compatible)‏
Date
Re: please review source(SQLServer compatible)‏  (Vik Fearing <vik.fearing@dalibo.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
Dear all,

Our application will be switched from SQL Server to PostgreSQL.
However, a few functions are not supported yet. So we decided to extend it.

The functions are as following:

1.SQL statement support
 INSERT statement without INTO keyword
 DELETE statement without FROM keywork
2.Build-in function
 SQUARE
 CHAR
 CHARINDEX
 LEN
 REPLICATE
 SPACE
 STR
 STUFF
 CONVERT
 DATALENGTH
 DATEADD
 DATEDIFF
 DATEPART
 DAY
 MONTH
 YEAR
 EOMONTH
 GETDATE
 SYSDATETIME
3.Operator
 operator !< (Not Less Than)
 operator !> (Not Greater Than)
 operator + (String Concatenation)
4.Other
 DataType support(smalldatetime,datetime,datatime2,uniqueidentifer)
 Date, Time, and Timestamp Escape Sequences ODBC Scalar Functions
 OCTET_LENGTH
 CURRENT_DATE
 CURRENT_TIME

The extended functions are almost completed but your opinion is very important to us.
Would you please help us to review the extended source?

The attachments is the diff source.

Thank you very much.

Best wishes~
Sincerely yours, rohto.david