Re: insufficient data left in message II - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Robert Wimmer
Subject Re: insufficient data left in message II
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
> Robert Wimmer wrote:
> > now i am able to reproduce this error.
> >
> > the error occurs if you set a (nullable) parameter in a prepared
> > statement to null the "wrong way".
> > here are 4 examples and what happens
> >
> > ***
> > PreparedStatement stmt ...;
>
> What is the query you are using and against what schema?
>
> If you can send us a compilable program that shows just the problem that
> would be perfect.

the problem only occurs only in a specific complex context (an eclipse plugin i wrote).
if I amrunning equal prepared statements on the same database and table with equivalent
parameters in an other (more simple environment)  this error wont happen.
so i will try to reproduce this error in a more simple environment.
i dont want to bother you with this plugin.

so, at the moment,  i am not sure that this is a pg-jdbc problem. may be it is
only a misleading error message.

but i will post the result  here any way

regards sepp

Hohe Telefonrechnungen? Gratis Gespräche von PC zu PC - unlimitiert mit dem Windows Live Messenger. Hier klicken!