Using VC++ Express to develop pgAdmin3 - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Jeff Boehmer
Subject Using VC++ Express to develop pgAdmin3
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hello,

My apologies right up front if this is the wrong place to look for help.

I have been trying to compile and run the latest pgAdmin3 source code and
after battling my way through compile and link errors I have final been
stopped cold.

When I try to run pgAdmin3 from inside VC Express I get the following
error...

"Unhandled exception at 0xecdb1e91 in pgAdmin3.exe: 0xC0000005: Access
violation reading location 0xecdb1e91."

This is occurring in the call stack at...

pgAdmin3.exe!wxULongLongNative::operator+=()  + 0x52c3e bytes
pgAdmin3.exe!__security_init_cookie()  Line 174
pgAdmin3.exe!WinMainCRTStartup()  Line 402

Does this look familiar to anyone?
Do I have something obviously wrong with my VC Express setup?
Is this related to the
http://www.pgadmin.org/archives/pgadmin-hackers/2006-04/msg00064.php issue?
Is it that VC Express can't be used to develop pgAdmin3 and I'm hosed?
or I am just a complete prat?

Thanks,

Jeff

Win a Zune��make MSN� your homepage for your chance to win!
http://homepage.msn.com/zune?icid=hmetagline