Re: dropping role w/dependent objects - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Martin Gainty
Subject Re: dropping role w/dependent objects
Date
List pgsql-general
Ed--

check out REASSIGN OWNED
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/sql-reassign-owned.html

then use CASCADE option of DROP OWNED to drop dependents
e.g.
DROP OWNED BY FUBAR CASCADE
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/sql-drop-owned.html

HTH,