sql: "LIKE" problem - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Her Goo
Subject sql: "LIKE" problem
Date
Re: sql: "LIKE" problem  (Richard Huxton <dev@archonet.com>)
List pgsql-sql
I am using "postgresql-7.3.2-1" now!

I met a problem when using "LIKE" in "WHERE" clause.
For example, a table named "t_test", and its data looks like below:

# SELECT * FROM t_test;id | c_name
----+-------- 1 | abc\ 2 | abc\de
(2 rows)

The thing I want to do is searching in above table and restricting
the results to those that begin with string "abc\". The search result is:

# SELECT * FROM t_test WHERE c_name LIKE 'abc\%';id | c_name
----+-------- 1 | abc\ 2 | abc\de
(2 rows)

I want to go a step further, and  restrict the results to those
that begin with string "abc\d". The search result is:

# SELECT * FROM t_test WHERE c_name LIKE 'abc\d%';id | c_name
(0 rows)

I don't know why the result is "0 rows"(why not is "1 rows"),
And I have trid "LIKE 'abc\\d%'", the result is also "0 rows".

Is this a bug for "postgresql-7.3.2-1" ?
Or how can I search a field when it contains a backslash('\') ?

Thanks!!!