Send a variable 123k - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Edwin Quijada
Subject Send a variable 123k
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi!
I am using Delphi and ZeosDBO to coneect to my PG Server 7.3.4 using
libpq7.2 Now my problem is this:
I need to store a picture into my DB. I am converting this into text Base64
and store it into text field. Everything looked fine but when I did the
insert I got an error about pqread() and this was disconnected. Seem a text
so big it is not supported for pqread().
Somebody has idea or clue to send this text into my database ?
I know about the split the text but I am trying dont do that.

*-Edwin Quijada
*-Developer DataBase
*-JQ Microsistemas
*-809-747-2787
* " Si deseas lograr cosas excepcionales debes de hacer cosas fuera de lo
comun"

MSN Amor: busca tu ½ naranja http://latam.msn.com/amor/