Re: Fill factor cannot be modified - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Fill factor cannot be modified
Date
List pgadmin-support
On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 2:45 PM, Thom Brown <thom@linux.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm using PgAdmin III 1.14.0 beta 1 and noticed that if I go into the
> properties dialog box for a table, the Fill Factor field cannot be
> modified.  I've manually altered a table so that the fill factor is
> set to a valid value, re-checked the properties box and can see my new
> value in the Fill Factor field.  However, it still cannot be modified.

This appears to be a missing feature. We need to add code to support
adjustment of the fill factor on existing tables.

> Also, the properties dialog box for a primary key also has a Fill
> Factor field, and values can be entered into it, but the OK button
> stays greyed out and the SQL tab shows nothing to be changed.

That has the same issue, plus a bug which leaves the field enabled.
I'll push a fix for the bug - a patch would be cool for the new
feature though :-p

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com