Fill factor cannot be modified - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Thom Brown
Subject Fill factor cannot be modified
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi,

I'm using PgAdmin III 1.14.0 beta 1 and noticed that if I go into the
properties dialog box for a table, the Fill Factor field cannot be
modified.  I've manually altered a table so that the fill factor is
set to a valid value, re-checked the properties box and can see my new
value in the Fill Factor field.  However, it still cannot be modified.

Also, the properties dialog box for a primary key also has a Fill
Factor field, and values can be entered into it, but the OK button
stays greyed out and the SQL tab shows nothing to be changed.

Thanks

--
Thom Brown
Twitter: @darkixion