Re: Enhancement request - Data Grid sort controls - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Guillaume Lelarge
Subject Re: Enhancement request - Data Grid sort controls
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi,

On Thu, 2011-06-16 at 08:54 -0500, Little, Douglas wrote:
> [...]
>
> I’d like to request that the query data grid incorporate the column
> sort controls often available in data grids.

That would be interesting.

> Typically the column header indicates an order.   Clicking on the
> header  resorts the grid in the reverse order.

Yeah, we have that in the server status window, but not in the data
grid.

> Would eliminate the need to rerun the query to change order,  or
> cut/paste results to excel to sort.

Nope, that would not change. It'll fire the query anyway, it would only
change the ORDER BY clause.

--
Guillaume http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info http://www.dalibo.com