Re: Address of MJ-Admin interface - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Address of MJ-Admin interface
Date
List pgsql-www
On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 17:46, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com> wrote:
> Excerpts from Joshua Berkus's message of lun may 02 12:37:41 -0300 2011:

>> > http://mail.postgresql.org/mj/mj_wwwadm?domain=postgresql.org
>>
>> Feh, that's not working for me because I'm a moderator on -announce,
>> but not the list owner.  Can someone verify that the 9.1beta
>> announcement was approved?
>
> Do you have a password at all?  If so, you need to enter the email
> address with which you're listed, not just listname-and-password.

And just to be clear:
1) I believe this is the same URL that you input into "magnus's
widget", so you can find it there.

2) The "widget" (which really isn't a widget :P) deals with -announce
just fine, that's the one I used. If it doesn't work, it's probably
that you didn't have the required password.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/