Re: Address of MJ-Admin interface - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Joshua Berkus
Subject Re: Address of MJ-Admin interface
Date
List pgsql-www
> > Feh, that's not working for me because I'm a moderator on -announce,
> > but not the list owner. Can someone verify that the 9.1beta
> > announcement was approved?
>

> I'm told that will be better with Django... :-)

Hah!

Actually, no.  And this particular issue ... having multiple list moderators, each of which moderates multiple lists
...is handled even more badly by Mailman.

Someday someone will create a list manager which is not just barely adequate.  MLs suffer, from, I think, having
achievedadequecacy around 1999, and then stopped development.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.