Re: pg_rman in Windows - is it possible? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From AI Rumman
Subject Re: pg_rman in Windows - is it possible?
Date
List pgsql-general
But is there any similar kind of application for Windows Postgresql Backup?

On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 3:39 PM, Tomonari Katsumata <katsumata.tomonari@po.ntts.co.jp> wrote:
Hi,

sorry, pg_rman can not use for windows environment.
This is an issue for a long time, but I can not revise it for some reasons.
(If you can make patch for revising them, welcome.)