Re: pg_rman in Windows - is it possible?

From: Tomonari Katsumata
Subject: Re: pg_rman in Windows - is it possible?
Date: ,
List: pgsql-general

Tree view

pg_rman in Windows - is it possible?  (AI Rumman, )
 Re: pg_rman in Windows - is it possible?  (Fujii Masao, )
 Re: pg_rman in Windows - is it possible?  (Tomonari Katsumata, )
  Re: pg_rman in Windows - is it possible?  (AI Rumman, )
   Re: pg_rman in Windows - is it possible?  (Tomonari Katsumata, )

Hi,

sorry, pg_rman can not use for windows environment.
This is an issue for a long time, but I can not revise it for some reasons.
(If you can make patch for revising them, welcome.)

(2011/07/01 18:18), AI Rumman wrote:
> Could anyone please tell me whether I can use pg_rman in my Windows
> environment? Or is there any similar type of application for windoes
> Postgresql?

regards,
-------
Tomonari Katsumata