Re: WIP: AuthenticationMD5 protocol documentation clarification - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: WIP: AuthenticationMD5 protocol documentation clarification
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Jun 5, 2011 at 11:26 AM, Cyan Ogilvie <cyan.ogilvie@gmail.com> wrote:
> This is my first patch, so I hope I've got the process right for submitting
> patches.

You're doing great.  I suspect we do want to either (1) reword what
you've done in English, rather than writing it as code, or at least
(2) add some SGML markup to the code.  Our next CommitFest starts in
just over a week, so you should receive some more specific feedback
pretty soon.

Also, if you'd like to help review someone else's patch, that would be great.

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-rrreviewers/2011-06/msg00000.php

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company